Thursday, June 18, 2015

Beauty Box 5 Review June 2015

June brings vacation time and Beauty Box 5 helps travelistas say bon voyage with some great items perfect for sunny destinations.  My Beauty Box 5 subscription is $99 a year, with free shipping.
#beautybox5


#beautybox5
 Here is the info card detailing the five beauty products!


Gorge Hair
 Subscribers also received an offer from gorge hair products for $20 off of all orders over $49.95.


#NailsInc
 Nails Inc. Nail Polish ~ ($9.50)  This is a full-sized polish from UK brand, Nails Inc!  I have the shade Bruton Street.  It's a mixture of pink and mauve.  I think its a really pretty, subtle shade.  #NailsInc


#UrbanDecayCosmetics
 Urban Decay Perversion Mascara ~ This is a sample of Urban Decay Perversion mascara.  I've received this before from another box.  It's a nice mascara, but not my favorite.  I do however, love the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer ~ it's awesome!  #UrbanDecayCosmetics


#HerbalEssences
 Herbal Essences Body Wash ~ I'm going to pack this for our beach trip!  It's a citrus scented body wash and smells really good.  The scent is designed to give you a boost and energize your senses.  #HerbalEssences


#LOLCosmetics
 LOL Rotational Eye Shadow ~ ($3.00)  This is the other full-sized item in the box.  I received the Black Betty palette, which is perfect for creating the smokey eye!  This line is very affordable.  The shadow goes on and blends well.  #LOLCosmetics


#TestTheWater
 Simple Skincare Micellar Cleansing Water ~ This sample also came with a $2.00 off coupon.  I think this is such an interesting product.  I'll definitely be using the coupon to try more of it.  It's a cleansing water with multi-vitamins that removes makeup and cleans your face.  There's no rinsing needed afterwards!  #TestTheWater


#beautybox5
The June Beauty Box 5 was a hit with me.  I'm not a big nail polish fan, but I actually like this shade. I'm excited to try more of the Micellar Cleansing Water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment