Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review April 2014

I must admit to being pleasantly surprised by Bulu Box Weight Loss.  I subscribed because of the great deal I got for a one-year subscription.  After receiving my first box last month, I have placed four more orders on Bulu's website!  I'm learning to live a healthier lifestyle because of this box.
Subscription Boxes

 Information Card ~ I love having access to descriptions about the products I get.  




WhiteShield
WhiteShield ~ I received three packets of WhiteShield.  This product neutralizes coffee's staining ability.  Not only does it protect your teeth from new stains, it removes existing stains with continued use.  You just pour 1 WhiteShield stick pack into one 12-14 oz. cup of coffee and stir until dissolved. WhiteShield does not alter the taste, color, consistency, or aroma of coffee.




Ridgecrest Migraine Relief
Ridgecrest Migraine Relief ~ The migraine relief pills were not on the information card, but I believe they are a replacement for the Thyroid Thrive pills.  Both are by Ridgecrest, but this product is a homeopathic remedy that is created from a vegan formula.  There are 6 capsules with herbs to soothe, comfort, and relax the mind and body.  Directions say to take 2 capsules at the first onset of symptoms and repeat every 3-4 hours as needed.




SHREDZ Fat Burner
SHREDZ Fat Burner ~ In this month's Bulu Box Weight Loss was a three-day supply of thermogenic fat burner capsules.  It is gluten free and delivers clean energy.  Ingredients include Choline, Vitamin B5, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract, and more.  Each pack contains two capsules: one with breakfast and one in the afternoon.




Swirl Green Tea
Swirl Green Tea ~ I'm drinking this right now!  I really like the peach flavor!  It is a subtle, refreshing taste.  This all natural green tea has no calories, sugar, or gluten.  Green tea provides a natural source of antioxidants.  These tea bags are designed for 16.9 fl oz bottles of water.  You just drop the bag in the water, shake, and steep for 10-30 minutes.  




Kay's Naturals Honey Almond Cereal
Kay's Naturals Honey Almond Cereal ~ This cereal boasts 12g of protein and is gluten free.  Each serving helps you manage your weight and build lean muscle.  There are 120 calories and 4g fiber per 34 gram serving.  It tastes really good and has a natural sweet flavor.  The little O's are light and airy, not hard at all.  




Rainbow Light PMS Relief
Rainbow Light PMS Relief ~ If these little tablets work, then this Bulu Box is definitely worth its weight in gold!  This is a herbal supplement with ingredients that support hormone balancing and positive mood!  It has Vitamin B-6, Chromium, L-Theanine, California Poppy extract, and other natural ingredients.  Rainbow Light's PMS Relief supports a healthy mood, menstrual regulation, muscular relaxation, and good digestion.  It also relieves cramping, fatigue, water retention, and sugar cravings.  Eureka!



Bulu Box Weight Loss also included two informational cards: Booya Fitness and Pea Pod Nutrition and Lactation Support.

Booya Fitness is an exercise website that features 7 new workout videos each month.  Workouts combine challenging and unique movements that stimulate different muscle groups in 30 minutes or less.  The monthly cost is $9.99 or $99 a year.

Pea Pod Nutrition and Lactation Support provides nutrition and lactation education, counseling, and support that empowers parents to help nourish their children.  More recently, Pea Pod Nutrition and Lactation Support has evolved to provide one-on-one nutrition services for vegans and vegetarians.  Pea Pod offers nutrition consultation for weight management, anemia, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, Celiac's disease, food allergies, food sensitivities, and sports nutrition.


Even though I bought this subscription because I got a good deal, I LOVE Bulu Box!  I'm really enjoying learning about the different health/weight management products out there.

5 comments:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
    http://expertratedreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Canada, I want to testify of how i got cured from ulcerative colitis I got infected with ulcerative colitis disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7days, I am uncerative colitis hNegative (-) all thanks to Dr Aze. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email Dr.azerootandherb@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2349057916457Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sami jhon by name, I am testifying about Dr.ojoka the
    Great herbalist, who has the cure for all diseases, who cured me from
    HIV disease, even if I have included it, went through the different website seen
    Different testimonials about different herbalists that was like, “many people
    It has the cure of HIV because people continue to suffer its consequences ”
    I thought about it, so I got in touch with Dr.ojoka by email
    I do not think much, I just wanted to give it a try, he replied.
    Mail and you need some information for me, then I sent you, you prepared
    Cured and shipped via UPS courier, I was told it would take 3-4 days
    Before receiving the package, 3 days later I received the package and started
    Take the medications prescribed by him after 7 days of taking
    Medication, I went to a test, I tried it was HIV NEGATIVE.
    I give thanks to my faithful God. IF YOU ARE NEEDED You will be healed, put it yourself
    Contact Dr.ojoka in whatsapp or call +2348144172934, email him
    dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail.com

    (THIS TYPE OF DISEASES DOCTOR KEN SPECIALIZED IN)

    {1} HIV / AIDS
    {2 CANCER
    {3} HERPES
    {4} DIABETES
    (5) HEPATITIS B & C
    (6 HPV
    (7) V.B
    (8) HERBAL PREGNANCY MEDICINE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My HIV virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it he told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure HIV and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com , I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he send me the herbal medicine and herbal soap via DHL service to my country told me how i will be using the herbal soap and drinking the herbs and after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone here need help in curing his/her HIV virus or trying to conceive should also contact him he also have herbal cream for penis engagement once again you can email him drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP him via his mobile number +2348105257464 or drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com...



    ReplyDelete
  5. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
    years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
    lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
    waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
    end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
    friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
    was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
    want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
    email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
    is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
    thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
    for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
    +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete