Saturday, April 19, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review April 2014

This month I got a stylus and two cases from iDiscoverBox!  For $10 a month, I love this subscription service!
Subscription Boxes
 For some odd reason, I keep getting the same "phone tip" card.  This is the third month in a row I have received the S-Pen tip.  




Stylus ~ This is a basic stylus without the ballpoint pen option.  It is lightweight and works well on my phone.




Galaxy Note 3 CaseSamsung Galaxy Note 3 Case
Black Kickstand Case ~ This is a sturdy, hard shell case with a portrait oriented kickstand.  




Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phone Shell
 Transparent Purple Rubber Phone Shell ~ I'm not sure how well this shell will protect my phone, but I love it!  It doesn't give my phone that bulky feel that most cases do.  It's also very easy to put on and take off.  




Cell Phone Accessories
I'm really enjoying changing phone cases every month.  iDiscoverBox is just so practical for lengthening the life of your cell phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment