Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lilee Review June 2015

I am so ready to travel this summer, with special thanks to the June Lilee box!  This is one box that I just keep pulling out one fantastic thing after another fantastic thing.
#lileelove


#lileelove
 Lilee is around $50 a month depending on which subscription you choose.  This is the information card that is included with each box.


#lileelove
 Each month, subscribers receive bonus mini items.  June brought us ChapStick Hydration Lock and LA Fresh Instant Body Smoother.


#lileelove
Lilee Packing List Note Pad ($14.99) & Lilee Postcard ($5.99) ~ Let's face it - women are always making lists!  This notepad is perfect for all of those travel and packing lists.  The postcard is super cute too.  I love sending traditional mail - it's more thoughtful and meaningful than email.


Travel Lite Wipes
LaFresh Travel-Lite Wipe Set ($9.96) ~ These are great wipes from a great company!  I've used the make-up removing wipes and facial cleaner wipes before.  They work great!  I'm looking forward to using the antiperspirant wipes.  The antibacterial wipes fit perfectly in my purse and will probably be gone in less than two days (#kidwoes)!


iEnjoy Earbuds ($8.99) ~ Cute and functional!  I'll slip these in my purse and use them for more than just travel.  I like the summer color scheme!


Ofra Blush/Bronzer Illuminating Blush Stripes
Ofra Blush/Bronzer Illuminating Blush Stripes ($35) ~ This is a nice addition to the Lilee box.  It's perfect for that summer glow!  I like how you can use the stripes separately as shadows.  


LOQI Echo Collection Stripes Tote Bag
LOQI Echo Collection Stripes Tote Bag ($10.90) ~ As I finish this blog post 8 months later, I have to admit that this has been one of my all-time favorite items from Lilee!  I use this bag all the time for a multitude of reasons.  I love that it's lightweight yet extremely sturdy.  This truly is my go-to bag for everything!  I just checked out LOQI's website and they have oodles of cute bags.  I highly recommend these as gifts! 


Bonny & Blythe Vitamin C, E Ferulic Serum
Bonny & Blythe Vitamin C, E Ferulic Serum ($50) ~ Wow!  I can't believe this was in the box too!  Vitamin face serums are awesome!  You apply this at night following your moisturizer to help repair your skin from sun damage.


The Library at Candlefish No. 36 Tin
The Library at Candlefish No. 36 Tin ($8) ~ This is a smaller sized tin that's perfect for traveling.  I won't travel with this, but I'll definitely burn it in the house.  The fragrance is light and pleasant.  It's a blend of vanilla, violet, sandalwood, coriander, and cypress.  


London Bath & Beauty Luggage Tag Set
London Bath & Beauty Luggage Tag Set ($7.99) ~ These are fun and quirky!  They also help set your luggage apart from the other boring sets at the airport.  


Lilee June 2015
I just found this post in my drafts from 8 months ago.  I've finally finished it and have to say that Lilee is one of my FAVORITE subscription boxes.  I received a year's worth of boxes that were chocked full of fabulous items!  I just lost my subscription due to a credit card renewal from the bank, but I'm getting ready to re-subscribe.  I always love my Lilee boxes!







No comments:

Post a Comment