Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Popsugar Must Have Mini Review June 2016

Popsugar's newest venture is the Must Have Mini box.  It's not really a smaller version of the Must Have box because the Mini actually has different items.  I consider it more of an extension to the Must Have box because there are so many wonderful women's lifestyle products to highlight.
Popsugar Must Have Mini


Popsugar Must Have Mini
 The Popsugar Must Have Mini is only $18.95 a month.  All of the boxes I've received have had two items.


Baggu Medium 3D Zip
 Baggu Medium 3D Zip ~ ($10)  I'm really excited over this item!  I already have the Large 3D Zip in the same print.  I use it to hold a pair of shoes when I travel.  Now I have a matching bag for other necessities when traveling!  The bag is well made, durable, and lightweight.


Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Satin Lip Cream
 Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Satin Lip Cream ~ ($24)  This is a new item from Juice Beauty!  The way it's described, I feel like this is both lip color and a lip treatment.  It is made with phyto-pigments to naturally treat your skin.  This formula hydrates, rejuvenates, and reduces the appearance of fine lines.  Subscribers received the shade 'Blush', which is a soft nude pink.  It looks great on - very neutral and natural.

This month's Popsugar Mini box was a win for me!  Juice Beauty is a top quality line and I now have a coordinating Baggu set.
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment