Monday, June 13, 2016

Solidify'D Surprise Review June 2016

Solidify'D Surprise
 I spent $199.99 for a year's subscription to Solidify'D Surprise and am so happy with this box!  Solidify'D Surprise caters to women with clothing, accessories, jewelry, and makeup.  My year's subscription averages out to $16.67 a month.

Wet n' Wild Color Icon LIpliner
 Wet n' Wild Color Icon Lipliner ~ Yaaassss!  I've fallen in love with Wet n' Wild's eyeshadow this year after being a high-end palette junkie.  This is the first time I've tried the lipliner and it glides on smoothly.  I got the color "Chestnut", which is a brown shade and looks great applied to the whole lip.  It also has staying power.


Elf Expert Liquid Eyeliner
 e.l.f. Expert Liquid Eyeliner ~ In addition to Wet n' Wild, I also like e.l.f. cosmetics and black eyeliner!  It goes on very easy and has a fine applicator for precise application.  


White and Gold Laser Cut Clutch
White & Gold Laser Cut Clutch ~ The white on gold looks great with this clutch.  I don't have a white clutch, so this is a perfect addition to the box.  It comes with a gold chain that can be detached.

I enjoyed this month's box and really prefer makeup over the jewelry I've received in past boxes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment