Friday, May 27, 2016

Serendipity Review May 2016

Nothing like ending the month on a high note - and that's what the May 2016 Serendipity by LLB just did!  This is a bi-monthly box full of little finds that always seems to delight this subscriber.  
Serendipity May 2016
 Priced at a mere $9.99, you can't beat the value of this box.  Inside the May box are items totaling over $35.  The girls are trying to whet our appetites for the June Little Lace box.

Elizabeth & Clarke
This insert saves subscribers 10% off of their first box with Elizabeth and Clarke.


Modish Polish
 Modish Polish ~ ($12)  I love this shade!  It's called "Inspired by Pink" and is from a health conscious duo in LA.  It has a delicate look.


Annie B's Handmade Popcorn
Annie B's Popcorn ~ ($2)  This popcorn has a wonderful, rich caramel flavor!  It's also very fresh and quite addicting.


 Laguna Salt Company Tuscan Rosemary Sea Salt ~ ($6.95)  I haven't tried this yet, but looking at the website, I already want more salts!  This will spice up my dipping bowls from Nona's Kitchen.


 Pack-n-Go Insulated Tote ~ ($6.99)  How practical and perfect for summer outings with the kids!  I'm pretty sure Ryker will be using this for summer break snacks and school lunch next year.  It's fully insulated and roomy.  The shoulder strap adds a little extra convenience!


 Alfresco Stemless Wine Glasses ~ ($7.99)  Pretties!  And they'll complement next month's box!  These are petite in size, making them perfect for a wine tasting.  I hope they will be in the LLB shop because the tasting papers have three spots and the OCD in me needs 3 (technically 6 - why taste by yourself) matching glasses. ;-)


I consider a box valuable when you can actually use over 75% of what's inside.  That's why I like Serendipity and Little Lace Box so much!  I always use and love what I get from this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment