Thursday, May 26, 2016

Amazon Sample Box Review ~ Cookie Sample Box

Amazon Prime members have access to a variety of sample boxes.  You buy the box and get a promotional credit equal to the purchase price.  This credit releases 7 days after shipment and is good for 3 months on selected products shipped and sold by Amazon.  This is the Cookie Sample Box for $4.99.
Amazon Cookie Sample Box


Amazon Cookie Sample Box
Oreo ~ 2 classic Oreo cookies
BelVita Breakfast Biscuits ~ a package of 4 blueberry flavored breakfast biscuits.
Pepperidge Farm Milano Dark Chocolate Cookies ~ 2 cookies filled with dark chocolate
Nana's No Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie ~ 1 seriously big cookie made without eggs, dairy, and refined sugar
Nana's Double Chocolate No Refined Sugar Cookie ~ another large cookie sweetened with fruit juice instead of refined sugar.
Creme de Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers ~ 10 rolled chocolate hazelnut cookies
Walkers Pure Butter Mini Shortbread Fingers ~ over 4 ounces of shortbread cookies


I'm already familiar with 5 of the cookies featured in this box and I like all 5 of them!  I've never had the Nana's brand of cookies.  I plan on trying them out tomorrow.  I'm very happy with this box since it practically pays for itself.  My family and I will eat all of these items, which is always good with a food box.

No comments:

Post a Comment