Sunday, May 22, 2016

Play! by Sephora Review May 2016

Play! by Sephora
 This is my first Play! by Sephora box!  I was so excited when they opened up more subscriptions last month.  It's only $10, free shipping.  Check out the cute bag.


Play by Sephora
The Forces of Nature are strong in this month's box.  There are so many companies that have a strong commitment to creating natural products.  Play! by Sephora brings us a great curation of ingredient conscious items this month.


Origins Maskimizer

Origins
 Origins Maskimizer + Drink Up & Clear Improvement Masks ~ The Maskimizer is a primer that maximizes the benefits of your mask treatment by hydrating and softening the skin.  This sample also contains the Clear Improvement active charcoal mask and the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask.  Sephora's unboxing video talks about multi-masking, which is combing two masks in one use.  This is a great idea for combination skin.  In other words, I can use the Clear Improvement mask on my T-zone and the Drink Up Intensive mask on my dry cheeks at the same time.  Loved learning about this technique!


Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial
 Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial ~ I've been a fan of the Quercetin and Oak line from Korres for 9 years.  I've never tried the Wild Rose line.  This brightening night cream evens out skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin.  


Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon
 Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon ~ This is a 2-in-1 product!  Not only is it a lip liner, but it also primes the lip.  Applying to the whole lip coats it in vitamin E and mineral pigments that help soothe, nourish, and protect.  We received the color Latergram, which is a natural mauve hue.  I really like this shade.


Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche
 Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche ~ This new formula from Bite Beauty contains 12 edible, nourishing oils.  Subscribers got this in Kimchi, which is a shocking pink with cool/blue undertones.  I feel like I'm too old to pull off this color, but it looks fabulous on my daughter!  All of the oils give this lipstick a buttery feel with bold color.


Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
 Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine ~ Fragrance gives me a headache - I've only been able to handle 2 perfumes, until this one.  Now I can wear three scents!  This highlights blood orange, bitter orange, and red mandarin in combination with other ingredients to create a spicy - citrus scent that lasts a long time.


Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ~ I've been getting a lot of Briogeo products in my boxes and love seeing this brand every time!   I know I'm going to buy more of this and get my 50 Beauty Insider points!  My hair feels and looks fabulous after using this.


#SephoraPlay
I'm so happy with my first Play! by Sephora box.  My top two loves are the deep conditioning mask from Briogeo and the Orange Sanguine fragrance from Atelier Cologne.  In addition to the products, I'm also anxious to use the Play Pass and get my 50 Beauty Insider points.



No comments:

Post a Comment