Sunday, May 15, 2016

Popsugar Must Have Mini Review May 2016

This is the second Popsugar Must Have Mini box!  It's only $18.95 a month and is a smaller version of the Must Have box, but with different items.
#musthavebox


#musthavebox
 The May box features 2 items that will help keep you hydrated this coming summer.  


Popsugar Must Have Mini May 2016
 H2O+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment ~ ($38)  The H2O+ Oasis Hydrating Treatment is a moisturizing gel with sea grass and water lily extracts.  I've used this for the past two days and I think it leaves my face with a sticky feeling after application.


Popsugar Must Have Mini May 2016


Zingo Tritan ~ ($12.99)  This BPA free water bottle has a citrus press built into the bottom to infuse fruits.  It comes in a variety of colors.  I received a clear bottle with white accents.  I'm a big fan of lemon water and really like this bottle!  I've already started using it as you tell from the picture above.    Great infusion and no leaks!  


#musthavebox
The May Popsugar Must Have Mini is valued over $50!  I think it's a great deal for only $18.95!  I'm still enjoying my Farmacy Lip Bloom and Greenmarket Purveying Co. candle from last month.    

No comments:

Post a Comment