Sunday, May 8, 2016

Beauty Box 5 Review May 2016

I always look forward to my Beauty Box 5!  I pay $99 a year for wonderful beauty and skincare products.  This month is a "Mer-May'd" theme.
#Beautybox5


#BeautyBox5
 Beauty Box 5 is a mix of sample-sized and full-sized items.  The May box has 3 full-sized items!


Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Liner
 Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Liner ~ ($18)  This liquid liner has a very fine applicator brush and is actually easy to apply.  This is my second Glitterati liner from Elizabeth Mott.  It's a sparkly silver glitter mixed with black eyeliner.  #elizabethmott


Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick
 Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick ~ ($29)  I love these lipsticks!  They are very moisturizing and long lasting.  This is the shade, "Crush", which is a coral shade with some pink tones.  #appealcosmetics


 Glamour Dolls Mermaid Lashes Splash Proof Mascara ~ ($4.99)  I still prefer my Better Than Sex and Blinc mascaras.  This was really hard to remove, even with my waterproof eye makeup remover.  #glamourdollsmakeup


Beauty Box 5 May 2016
 Mystic Tan Mocha-Kyssed Bronzer Lotion ~ ($35)  I'm really excited to try this product!  It's a gradual bronzer and moisturizer.  It has warm brown undertones, so I'm hoping there's no orange color to worry about.  #mystictan


Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray
 Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray ~ ($20)  I love Briogeo, especially the Blossom and Bloom line!  This is a leave-in conditioner that restores softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels.  #briogeo


#beautybox5
With my yearly plan, I paid $8.25 for this box and received 3 full-sized items worth $51.99, plus two sample-sized products.  I think that's a great bargain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment