Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ipsy Review May 2016

#Ipsy
 I think Ipsy is gearing up for some travel excursions with this month's bag!

#Ipsy
 The insert this month is a postcard that can be sent back to Ipsy.  Fun idea!


#Ipsy
 All Ipsters receive their products in a cute cosmetic/glam bag each month.  The May 2016 bag is travel inspired and features top destination landmarks across the world.  I've seen pics of this bag in red, blue, and purple.


SOO AE
 Soo Ae 3 Collagen Essence Sheet Mask ~ ($9)  Sheet masks are awesome!  These come from Korea and contain collagen to plum and smooth the appearance of your skin.  I used the pink firming & elasticity mask yesterday.  Sheet masks are so easy to use.


 INSPR Beauty Eye Fluff Brush ~ ($12)  This brush is incredibly soft!  I've used it the past two days and am soooo impressed with how well it applies and blends my eyeshadow.  I'd like to see more from this company in future Ipsy bags.


Epice Hydrating Mask
 Epice Hydrating Mask ~ ($12.50)  I can't wait to try this tonight!  It exfoliates, detoxifies, and removes environmental impurities from the skin.  Ingredients include, hyaluronic acid, Swiss apple stem cell extract, antioxidants, and more.  You can use this twice, weekly.


Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
 Smashbox X-Rated Mascara ~ ($22, full size)  I can't figure out if I like this mascara or not.  I'm a die hard Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara user.  After comparing the 2, the Smashbox looks better with more applications, but has a sticky feel to it.  The Too Faced looks better with just 1 application. Verdict: if I have time, I may use the Smashbox and apply several times.  However when I'm rushed, (5 days a week) I'll stick with my Too Faced.


Hikari Shimmer Bronzer Radiate
Hikari Shimmer Bronzer
 Hikari Shimmer Bronzer ~ ($17)  I received this in the shade "Radiate", which is a warm rose bronze.  The rose part is a little too blushy for me.  I know I'd love the "Luster" shade though!  This does have a high shimmer effect, which I tone down with Laura Mercier Invisible Setting Powder.  I love the fact that this is a full-sized product!


#ipsy
This has been my favorite Ipsy bag this year!  My fave item is the Eye Fluff brush from INSPIRE Beauty.  I believe my products totaled over $50 for only $10.  Great bag this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment