Saturday, May 21, 2016

Target Beauty Box Review May 2016

 I think Target's Beauty Box keeps getting better and better!  It's only $10 with free shipping.


#BeautyBox
 This is a 'Spring Fling' with must-have, can't-live-withouts, and obsessions!  Attached to the information card was a coupon for $3 off a beauty purchase of $15 or more.


Hair Food Kiwi Dry Shampoo
 Hair Food Kiwi Dry Shampoo ~ I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoos because I don't like how they make my hair feel.  I think this product is different!  It smells great and isn't powdery or texturizing.  I really like this!


Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
 Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream ~ This bad boy has numerous uses for a variety of skin problems.  I'm thinking this sample wasn't big enough!  Currently using as a lip balm and am soooo impressed with the results!  For some odd reason, I think this cream smells like olive oil.


Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil
 Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil ~ This product scares, yet intrigues me.  I'm afraid of possible breakouts because of the oil, but most of the reviews for this are very positive citing improvements in  the skin.  I really like how well it removes my heavy eye makeup.  I haven't used it long enough to see if it breaks my skin out.  The scent reminds me of baby powder.


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Pen
 L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Pen ~ I receive this lip pen in #203, Lacquerized, which is a bold red.  I don't wear red shades, but I'm tempted to buy #209 Choco-Lacque because the formula is pretty awesome.  It's highly pigmented, very moisturizing, and has a rich glossy finish.  I felt like I had a more precise application with the narrow tipped lip pen as opposed to using a traditional lipstick tube.


Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer
 Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer ~ I'll try this after I'm finished with the Egyptian Magic!  This helps visibly firm, lift and smooth skin, all while moisturizing.  It contains DMAE which is a firming agent and Alpha Lipoic Acid which is an antioxidant.  Both ingredients are highly effective and could cause an adverse reaction on some skin types, so the company recommends applying on a test patch of skin before starting regular use.


Andalou Age Defying Night Repair Cream
 Andalou Age Defying Night Repair Cream ~ This is for dry and very dry skin.  Looking forward to trying this out.  The idea of fruit stem cell science sounds very promising.  This cream stimulates circulation and slows cellular damage.  The age defying line helps combat wrinkles and fine lines.


Target Beauty Box May 2016
 Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream ~ This moisturizer strengthens skin and uses hydro-ionized mineral water to provide continuous hydration.  It's suitable for normal and dry skin types.


CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
 CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser ~ This cleanser is for normal to oily skin.  It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup.  It also contains ceramics that helps restore and maintain the skin's protective barrier.


L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Towelettes
 L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Towelettes ~ I haven't tried this yet because I'm waiting on another self tanner to wear off.  I like the idea of streak-free and natural color!  If this works as well as the reviews I've read, I'll probably be purchasing more.


#BeautyBox
The May Target Beauty Box was rich in moisturizers and cleansers!  I love learning about brands unfamiliar to me and deciding whether they are for me or not.  Since I'm concerned about how to keep my dry skin moisturized, I think this was an excellent box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment