Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gizmo Crate Review May 2014


I can't believe how awesome this company is!  Just received my fourth Gizmo Crate and am so excited to share everything with you.  I have a 12 month subscription with Gizmo Crate for $29 a box.  You can also choose to pay every month.  If you do this, the box is $39 a month.  Shipping is free!  Gizmo Crate has done an excellent job finding the coolest technology gadgets and food items.


Stylus Dust Plug
 Stylus Dust Plug ~ I love using a stylus, but I frequently misplace them.  How convenient that this one plugs into the audio jack.  It says it is for the iPhone and iPad, but it works on my Galaxy Note 3 and my son's iPod.  He took it from me and I'm afraid he's claimed it for his own!  He thinks it's neat because it extends.



Sour Patch Kids
 Sour Patch Kids ~ First they're sour, then they're sweet.  Yum!  I'm eating these before my daughter gets home!



Stick-it Pad
 Stick-it Pad ~ I just received two of these today - 1 in my Gizmo Crate and 1 in our Nerd Block.  This is so nice, because now my husband can use the second one.  This pad is designed to stick to your dashboard and keep your cell phone in place.  You can also place it on your desk and keep your office supplies in one spot.  



Solar Charger
 Solar Charger ~ This will come in handy at work.  I don't know why, but everybody always borrows my phone chargers.  Now I will have a backup charger for when I loan my corded charger out.  This uses the sun's energy to charge any device with a USB connection cable!  What a great accessory to have while camping.



Bluetooth Wireless Mini Headset
 Bluetooth Wireless Mini Headset ~ I have one friend who loves to give me a hard time when I use my Note 3 to make a phone call.  Now, I may be spared from her jabs with this little thing!  



Bluetooth Remote Shutter
 Bluetooth Remote Shutter ~ This is a neat gadget!  It's a battery operated shutter remote.  It works with Apple and Android products.  If your product isn't supported, you can download the Camera360 app.  Doing so will allow you to use the shutter.  It has a 10 m distance.  I can't wait to use it for family photos!



Subscription Boxes
I LOVE my Gizmo Crate!  I get such unique gadgets that make life easier and more fun.  Can't wait to see the future boxes!  




Check out my video 

No comments:

Post a Comment