Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ipsy Review May 2014

Fresh Picks fill up May's cosmetic bag from Ipsy!  I can't wait to freshen up my skin for summer with  my new products!


 Ipsy Cosmetic Bag ~ I love this month's bag!  It is a sturdy canvas bag decorated with green leaves. The shades of green look great against the neutral background.  Some of the leaves say Ipsy.  Looking forward to using this one in my purse.



Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo Celestial and Opal
 Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo ~ Pacifica is a 100% vegan, cruelty free cosmetic company.  The eyeshadow is infused with coconut water for a velvety, smooth finish.  Pacifica created two duos exclusively for Ipsy customers.  I received Duo #1, Celestial and Opal colors.  It glides on smoothly and both colors blend well.  They are good shades to highlight with.  



pur-lisse pur-moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer
 pur-lisse pur-moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer ~ This is a delicate hydrating moisturizer.  Pur-lisse has an exclusive peptide complex called Lotus Lupine 5.  This complex, combined with other ingredients, moisturizes normal to dry skin and/or sensitive skin.  



Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
 Hey Honey Take It Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask ~ I used this last night.  It is a sticky mask (very honey-like).  I'm glad I got this because I'm bad to skip the exfoliation process.  It brightens and exfoliates skin with Alpha Hydroxy Acids.  The mask is also paraben and S.L.S free.



Sans Tan Pure White Mineral Sunscreen
 Sans Tan Pure White Mineral Sunscreen ~ Sunscreen is SOOO important for your face!  If it isn't a part of your skin care routine, you need to make it one.  This brand, Jersey Shore Sun, is made with certified organic ingredients and helps with anti-aging.  You use this sparingly on your face and décolleté.


Avene Thermal Spring Water
Avene Thermal Spring Water ~ Yet another thing I never knew existed: spring water in an aerosol can!  According to the Amazon reviews, I've been missing out.  This water provides maximum skin benefits, such as softening, purifying, and protecting.  The thermal spring water also soothes inflammation, itching, and redness.  I find it interesting that this product has been tested in over 300 biological, pharmacological, and clinical studies.  Results concluded that Avene Thermal Spring Water helps heal and soothe the face.  Recommended use includes after cleansing, shaving, exercise, to help with sunburns, diaper rash, to set makeup, as a post surgery treatment, to help with eczema, dermatitis, allergic reactions, burning, stinging, and more.



I do believe my skin will is going to love this month's Ipsy!  I can't wait to start in on the exfoliation, hydration, and protection process!  I also love this natural themed cosmetic bag.  Feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment