Saturday, May 24, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review May 2014

Subscription Boxes
 iDiscoverBox is a subscription service for cell phone accessories.  Every month I get a variety of cases and assorted items for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  I purchased a year subscription for $9.99 a month, free shipping.



 Screen Protector ~ I love screen protectors!  They prevent scratches and help protect my screen.



Pink Shell Case ~ I got this case in my February box.  It's a pink rubberized plastic shell that easily attaches to my phone.  Since this is a repeat, the first person to request this case in the comments may have it!  I will drop it in a padded envelope and mail it out!



Flip Cover ~ My first flip cover!  It's different and very slim.  The cover has a crosshatch design.  My phone snaps right in and stays in!



I enjoy getting new stuff for my phone!  I'm still hoping for an armband and a charging cable.  A holster case or wallet case would be nice too.  Overall, I think this is a great deal for cell phone accessories.  I've noticed the iPhone cases iDiscoverBox sends out are a little more decorative.  I wish there were more fashionable cases for the Note.  However, I only had one case for my last phone, so I'm definitely happy with all of my new cases and accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment