Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kawaii Monthly Review May 2014

Our Kawaii Monthly from Japan arrived today!  Each month my daughter gets 5 kawaii themed items in her Kawaii Monthly box from Oyatsu Cafe.  It's only $18.99 with free shipping from Japan.
Oyatsu Cafe
 Every box has a great information sheet about the kawaii items.  I really appreciate this because many of the products are in Japanese.



 Rhinestone Stickers ~ What girl doesn't love little sparkles?  These rhinestones will stick to phones, books, stationery, and more!  Maybe a few will end up on my daughter's display board for her science fair project.



Koume Fruit Candies
 Koume Fruit Candies ~ Lotte's Koume candies are known for their delicate and refined taste.  This package is a limited edition version themed "Koume Fall in Love - Fruit Candies".  There are three flavors inside, green apple, cherry, and pineapple. 



Little Twin Stars Pocket Pouch
 Little Twin Stars Pocket Pouch ~ Little Twin Stars brings back great childhood memories for me!  I'm so glad my daughter gets to enjoy them too.  This is a small pouch with a convenient handle.  She has a lot of small items that would fit perfectly inside.



Bento Box
 Animal Bento Box ~ This is Olivia's favorite item.  She's already planning her lunch for tomorrow!  The bento box is a sturdy plastic undivided container with a detachable lid.  The box is microwaveable and should be hand washed.  



Hello Kitty Tinfoil
 Hello Kitty Tinfoil ~ How cute is this!  This goes great with the bento box.  We will be wrapping cookies and other goodies up tomorrow morning!   According to the information sheet, this can also be used to decorate items.  Why don't we have stuff like this in KY?



Oyatsu Cafe
I have become a big kawaii fan over the past three months.  We love this box!  Kawaii Monthly is a great cultural experience for my child.  She even loves the shipping label with Japanese writing.  You can pay via Pay Pal or credit card.  The shipping is usually two weeks from Japan.  Feel free to leave a comment!






Share Your Subscription with Unpack the Box

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Twin Stars are so adorbs! I'm kinda jealous of your daughter. Wait, that's not right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shew Karen! I'm ashamed to admit how much I like this box. All of the Hello Kitty and Little Twin Stars stuff brings back childhood memories.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable box! I have a weakness for kawaii things, so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun box! I'm jealous of those stickers...I"m a sucker for anything rhinestoned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute subscription! I could definitely use some Hello Kitty foil in my boring food-wrapping life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I think my god-daughters would LOVE this box!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love that tin foil. Is it bad that I want it for my own lunches? lol. Bento box is cute too. What a great subscription!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Science fair board is a graphical presentation of science project's observants. Putting together the project display board is one of the final steps before the science fair and can make a big difference in how others view the project. Science Buddies breaks down the process with clear steps a student can take to create an effective and successful display board. Make sure to review our top ten project display board tips and reminders before you begin creating your board. Also you an use this Science Fair Board Template to create your board a lost faster and nicer.

    ReplyDelete