Saturday, May 24, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review May 2014

Socialbliss
 I think the Socialbliss Style Box needs to be a weekly box!  This is always one of my monthly highlights!  #TheStyleBox rocks!  They've added a cute logo sticker this month to the wrapping.



Socialbliss

SocialblissSocialbliss
Socialbliss does an excellent job explaining the products and giving "how to" tips.  This month's designer spotlight is Fusion Beauty.  It sounds like they are a more scientific skin care/beauty company.  If so, they probably have great products that deliver true results.



My Ties
 Wrist-Bliss Hair Ties ($4) ~ This gold-toned, polka dotted hair tie was exclusively designed for the Socialbliss Style Box.  You can use it as a hair tie or bracelet.  I believe this design will not tug, tangle, or leave crease marks in your hair.  



The Creme Mini Eyelas Curler
 The Creme Mini Eyelash Curler ($7) ~ I've been looking for one of these!  I'm Korean and have extremely straight eyelashes.  This little device is designed to curl those hard-to-reach lashes.  The box says that the foam pad should last about three months.  It even has a replacement pad.  It will go great with my Latisse and Blinc!



The Creme Shop Cleansing Towelettes
 The Creme Shop Cleansing Towelettes ($4) ~ These face wipes are safe for most skin types due to the lack of irritating skin agents.  This is a great complement to the LiftFusion, as I will be using the two together!



Spa Package
 Spa Package ($15) ~ This spa set has 6 items.  It comes with an exfoliating back scrubber, a loofah sponge, mesh pouf sponge, two other exfoliating items, and a back massager.  The clear storage case is also nice.



Izzy & Ali

Izzy & Ali
 Izzy & Ali Coin Purse ($39) ~ Who knew vegan felt so luxurious!  The tassel adds the nicest finishing touch to this case.  I think I'll use it to store my shopping coupons.  I hate how messy they get in my purse.



LiftFusion Micro-Injected M-Tox Transdermal Facelift Fusion Beauty
 LiftFusion Micro-Injected M-Tox Transdermal Facelift by Fusion Beauty ($140) ~ Here is the main event!  This product boasts visibly firm, smooth, wrinkle-free skin, immediately!  What woman doesn't want this?  It's made with gaba and ha, an anti-wrinkle blend that smooths, fills, and firms fine lines and wrinkles.  You can find this product on Amazon for $14 from other retailers, but I would prefer buying it directly from Fusion Beauty.  The Amazon reviews said it smelled funny, which mine does not.  It feels like silk and  doesn't have a very distinctive smell at all.  Therefore, I don't necessarily trust the Amazon sellers and their low prices.



Socialbliss
The Style Box by Socialbliss is $39.95 plus shipping each month.  I get the three month subscription for a discounted price.  They are also working on adding more subscription options.  I LOVE this box and look forward to it each month!  

What are your thoughts on this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment