Tuesday, January 28, 2014

iDiscoverBox

Do you cherish your smartphone?  If so, you MUST check out iDiscoverBox!  It's a new subscription service that sends out three accessories for your smartphone each month.  These items include phone covers, chargers, cables, screen protectors, and more.  They are also one of the most reasonably priced subscription services out there.

I chose to subscribe to this company for several reasons.  The first is that these products will help extend the life of my phone and I find that to be a good investment.  I normally do not like shelling out money for extra chargers and screen protectors because they are pricy at stores and I hate paying shipping for online orders.  But the idea of paying an affordable up-front fee for a year and receiving these things as little surprises each month appeals to me so much more.  Secondly, I consider my phone an accessory, just like a necklace or scarf.  I know I'm going to love the fact that I can change my cell phone cover more frequently than what I already do!

Let's talk price.  The last cell phone case I bought was $25 plus tax at the mall.  If you subscribe for one year with iDiscoverBox, the fee is $9.99 a month with free shipping.  Grand total: $119.88 for the year.  I could either buy 4 cases at the mall or subscribe to iDiscoverBox and get 36 items over the course of  twelve months.  They also have three other purchasing options: monthly for $15.99, 3 months for $11.99/mo, and 6 months for $10.99/mo.  Free shipping for all choices!  It's nice to have choices.

I also wanted a makeup subscription box, but concluded that most of those offer things you can TRY or sample.  iDiscoverBox sends you things you can USE.  I have found one review for this company for an iPhone.  I believe they tailor their case selections based on your gender, but am not sure.

If you have an iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 5C, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Ultra/Motorola Maxx XT 180, or a Nokia Lumia 521, then you must check them out!  At this time they are only providing accessories and phone use tips for these models.  They also anticipate adding tablet accessories in the future!

As soon as I receive my box, I will post pictures.  We originally planned on subscribing for my daughter's Galaxy S3, but I decided my phone needed more style!  So after they ship on February 15th, you can check out the Galaxy Note 3 goodies right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment