Saturday, February 1, 2014

OyatsuBox

The pictures of the Mountain Dew Cheetos and Strawberry Kit Kat drew me in.  When I found out Oyatsu Café started a Japanese snack monthly subscription box, I had to subscribe.  OyatsuBox is shipping right now as I type!  This is a box I believe the whole family can enjoy.  We all seem to have different tastes in food, so I'm sure there will be something in the box for everyone.

Have you seen Japanese snack food?  They have such a wide variety of flavors and options for candy and snacks.  There are quite a few weird and wacky food creations that come from Japan!  Oyatsu Café is a popular online candy & food store.  Their new subscription boxes ship at the beginning of the month from Chiba, Japan and contain 7 - 15 candies and snacks.  The cost is $25 a month and can be paid via PayPal.  Shipping and handling is free.

I'm not sure if I subscribed in time to receive the first OyatsuBox.  I guess I will find out in a few weeks!  Come back to see pictures of what is inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment