Monday, February 24, 2014

Loot Crate Review ~ February 2014

We got new loot!  Let's check out the February 2014 Loot Crate.  If it isn't obvious by my daughter's picture, this month's theme is Warriors.  Doesn't she look tough?




Loot Crate includes a mini magazine in every box.  This little beauty is 21 pages of information critical for carrying on nerd-like conversations!  This is the best piece of informative writing I've seen in all of my subscription boxes.  Each item in the box gets its own page with a detailed description.  Kudos to the writers of Team Loot Crate!




Warriors Collectible Pin
Warriors Collectible Pin ~ Pictured is Loot Crate's second Collectible Badge.  Artist Mike Vasquez (@MikeGoesGeek) created this exclusive image of Catbug wearing a Loot Crate.  This boxed-in "Bravest Warriors" pic sums up the great collaborative efforts of Frederator Studios and Loot Crate.




Alpha Battle T-Shirt by James Cho from Shirt Woot
Alpha Battle T-Shirt ~ This is a Shirt Woot product by James Cho.  It features some of the most epic gaming warriors out there!  I would love to see these shirts offered in youth sizes.  In this month's Wall of Looters spread, 45% of the pictures are of kids.  Send them shirts in their sizes!!  True to size, nice fit.




Bravest Warriors Bow Tie
Bravest Warriors Bow Tie ~ This is a Loot Crate Exclusive brought to you by Black Tie Geek and Frederator.  We received the Impossibear bow tie.  Bow ties are trending items!




Gas Powered Stick Cinch Bag
Gas Powered Stick (GPS) Cinch Bag ~ It's just a picture of a stick.  Please do not hit others with it. Instead, try putting something in this snazzy bag - like peaches or loot!




Dunny Sideshow Blind Box Figure
Dunny Sideshow Blind Box Figure ~ This is kind of like a small piece of 3-D art.  I believe we got the Selfish Fisherman by artist Sergio Mancini.  You can find out more about the artist and product series at www.kidrobot.com  I see lots of posts saying how much people love blind boxes.  I have just come to the realization that subscription boxes are large blind boxes!




Bacon Love Card

Open Me
Bacon Love Card & Open Me Membership ~ Bacon - it is the epitome of love; it is the breakfast of warriors.  Can't find the right words?  Say it with bacon!  This is a very cute card to send to a loved one.  Plus I got a free Open Me membership.  Now I can brighten my friends' Facebook pages with unlimited e-cards from Open Me.




Bravest Warriors Digital Comic
Bravest Warriors Digital Comic ~ Inside the box was a card with a code for a free digital comic.  I created an account with Comixology and redeemed my code for a digital copy of Bravest Warriors Issue 1, published by kaboom!  




Bravest Warriors Sticker
Bravest Warriors Sticker ~ These limited edition stickers were specially printed for Looters by Just Toys Int. and Frederator.  I think we got a Firebelly Guard.  If I had a bioluminescent belly, I'd be mmm, comfy in a Japanese lantern!  




Even though I purchased this box for my son, I think my daughter enjoyed it more!  No one messes with this little warrior!  This month's verdict: shirt + warriors + bacon + bow tie = Loot Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment