Thursday, February 6, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box

Once again we have another snow day.  Once again I have signed up for another subscription box.  I requested an invite for the Socialbliss Style Box on January 29th.  I received my approval on February 3rd.  Not a long wait at all.  So I treated myself to a three month subscription for Valentine's Day!

Socialbliss shipped their first Style Box last month and was valued at approximately $150.  This monthly box contains trendy fashion accessories and lifestyle products.  The website says all boxes will be valued over $100.  If you subscribe monthly, the cost is $39.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling (total $47.90).  You can also choose the three month plan and save $15.  I went with this option and paid $128.85.

I really loved the January box and wish I could have gotten my hands on one!  It was a Rock Star themed box.  It contained a detail card and four items: a fedora, studded clutch, makeup palette, and an awesome bullet necklace.  The necklace is so unique and valued at $60, which more than pays for the box.  I really could have rocked out the makeup and necklace!

There are soooo many subscription boxes for women, but this one stood out for me.  They have a great website that helps you find the latest styles so you can stay up-to-date.  Living in Kentucky, fashion trends seem to show up a little late.  :)  I think this box will have those little splurges that I've always wanted to buy, but never do.  I'm hoping the Style Box will help me cope with my late 30's!  Come back for pictures of next month's box!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment