Tuesday, February 18, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review ~ February 2014

My first iDiscoverBox just came in the mail!  This company sends three accessories for your cell phone each month.  At $9.99 a month ($119.88 for the year), I could not resist.  I consider this a very practical subscription service because the products will help extend the life of my phone.  This month I received 2 phone cases and a screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

  


The first thing I saw was a thank-you note from iDiscoverBox.  Very sweet!




Underneath the thank-you note was an iDiscoverBox Tip for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  I guess I learned something new today!  




I really like the packaging.  It looks very professional.  




1 Screen Protector ~ This screen protector is scratch-proof, anti-glare, washable, and dust repellent.  I definitely need this item, however, I struggle with putting these on phones.  Does anyone else have this problem?




Phone Case ~ This is a light pink phone case.  I'm not positive, but it feels like a hard rubberized plastic.  iDiscoverBox not only customizes to your phone model, the boxes are gender specific.  You check your gender when you set up your account.




Phone Case ~ This is my favorite case.  It is a purple and black silicone case.  It has a more rugged look to it.  The black section in the middle of the case is actually a kickstand!  Now I can prop up my phone!!  This case is heavier than the pink one.  



Since I think of my phone as one of my "babies", I'm glad I can pamper it some.  I look forward to building up my phone case collection this year.  Maybe I'll have a case for every outfit!  I hope I get a charger in a future box.  I could really use one at work.





You can watch my Youtube unboxing here:  http://youtu.be/tKzLHizgTV0


No comments:

Post a Comment