Sunday, March 2, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review ~ February 2014

Socialbliss

It's here.  The Socialbliss Style Box is here!  This box contained six trendy and usable items.  Let's look inside the February shipment-of-style.



Socialbliss
This is the first glance inside the box.  I love it when a subscription company puts a lot of effort into the packaging.  The box is nicely designed and the crinkle paper is fun.  The black ribbon adds a bit of elegance to the package.  



SocialblissSocialbliss
Inside is a detail card with explanations of the items.  There is also a designer spotlight on Stephie Tchamanian, creator of Lili Claspe Jewelry.  Both January's and February's Style Box jewelry designers have a special story of how loved ones inspired them.  I think it is great that Socialbliss has promoted two designers who create from the heart.  The detail card also gives you "How To" tips for maximum use of your new "Bliss".  



Lili Claspe Galena Bliss Ring
Galena Bliss Ring ($55) ~ I received the silver electroplated handmade "Galena Bliss" statement ring.  It is decorated with clusters of crushed Galena mineral, which provides layers of purple and blue sparkles.  This ring will add pizzazz to everyday wear or complement formal attire.  Designed exclusively for the Style Box, you will not find it on the Lili Claspe website.  However, there is a similar ring available for purchase.  Lili Claspe jewelry has been spotted on Christina Aguilera, Pink, Paulina Rubio, and other stars.  I like that it is adjustable.  



Vinotherapy Face Mask by Naisture
Vinotherapy Face Mask by Naisture ($3) ~ I always knew wine was good for you.  Here's the proof!  Red wine has a compound called resveratrol which removes active oxygen as an anti-oxidant and aids in cell renewal.  You leave the mask on for 10 - 15 minutes.  That means I can't be disturbed for 10 - 15 minutes!  Can't wait to use this and rock the Phantom of the Opera look!



Inked In Stylus Pen
Inked In Stylus Pen ($10) ~ My last stylus pen was not as pretty as this one.  This is very feminine, which I love!  The stylus works great on my phone.  The ink is black and writes smoothly.  This fits well in my new wallet, so hopefully I won't lose it.



Go Matte Polish by S.he
Go Matte Polish by S.he ($4) ~ In this bottle is a matte finish bright purple-pink polish.  The shade is called Pink Smudge and is influenced by this year's color of the year, radiant orchid.  I need to hide this from my daughter!



Fleur de WalletFleur de Wallet
Fleur De Wallet ($45) ~ This is an embossed wallet in a deep purple shade.  The outside covering is a patent material, which will be easy to keep clean.  It comes with a wristlet strap, which I love.  There are 8 card slots, several places to stash money, an area for change, and other open places for a check book and reward cards.  Very roomy!



Radiance Scarf
Radiance Scarf ($22) ~ This scarf is vibrant and soft.  A chevron pattern is embedded in the scarf with this season's on-trend shades of radiant orchid, cream, and pumpkin.  This accessory will add warmth and glamour to your everyday outfit!



Socialbliss
This month's Style Box did not have a themed title.  I believe I will call it "Be Radiant" based on this year's Pantone color of the year, radiant orchid.  All of the products except the stylus pen have a "purple" hue.  Overall, I'm beyond pleased with this box and am very glad I purchased a 3-month subscription.  The value of this box is $139 and I paid $42.95.


Challenge:  Look at my last picture in this post.  Can you find the Warning that is printed on the bottom of the Socialbliss Style Box?  



   




No comments:

Post a Comment