Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review March 2014

Socialbliss must have known that I've been looking for a new spring purse!  I just received my Style Box today and am thrilled with its contents!  The designer spotlight item is wonderful!


Socialbliss
This month's box is based on a quote from the impeccable Audrey Hepburn, "Paris is always a good idea."  All of the items have a Parisian flare to them!



SocialblissSocialbliss
This is the inside of the information insert.  Socialbliss does an excellent job spotlighting their chosen designer of the month.  I am so happy that Melissa Song was featured this month!  They also describe each product and give examples of how to use them.  



Avon Basics Care Deeply Lip Balm
 Avon Basics Care Deeply Lip Balm ($1) ~ This lip balm moisturizes with aloe and is infused with a  faint floral scent.  It goes on smoothly and is light-weight.  The title of this lip balm is also in French!



South of France Lemon Verbena French Milled Bar Soap
 South of France Lemon Verbena French Milled Bar Soap ($1) ~ Take France with you on your travels with this travel-sized luxury bar soap.  This all-vegetable soap is made with coconut oil, palm oil, and organic shea butter.  The lemon scent is so fresh and revitalizing.  I'm taking this with me to Louisville this weekend!  



 Floral Headband ($14) ~ This is definitely on-trend.  I've seen so many headbands in magazines and in stores lately.  Floral print also seems to be quite popular right now.  This piece definitely celebrates spring and is very feminine.  



Cala 5-Pc Brush Set
 Cala 5-Pc Brush Set ($25) ~ These brushes are so soft!  They have bamboo handles and come in a natural cotton & hemp case.  The bristles are taklon, 100% cruelty free.  Inside the case is a powder brush, concealer brush, shading brush, angled eyebrow liner, and an eyelash/brow brush.  



Melie Bianco "Mattie" Bag
 Melie Bianco "Mattie" Bag ($80 - $95) ~ The creative genius behind Melie Bianco is designer, Melissa Song.  She has created a superb collection inspired by the windows in Paris.  Melissa and her husband founded Melie Bianco in 2003 with the goal of "affordable luxury".   The interior of this bag is wonderful.  The lining is just as eye-appealing as the bag itself.  There is a middle zippered section, two open storage pockets, 2 divided sections, and an interior side zipper.  I love a well organized purse!  Melie Bianco bags have been spotted on Lauren Conrad, Britney Spears, and Drew Barrymore.  My bag is a pretty shade of pink, but looks peach in the picture.



Socialbliss
The Socialbliss Style Box is one of my favorite monthly boxes!  My purse is already packed and ready for spring!  I can't wait to use the brushes tomorrow.  I wish Socialbliss would offer a 6 month subscription.  This box is too trendy and valuable to miss out on!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh for $39.99??? Or am I reading their site wrong? This box is FAB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete