Sunday, March 23, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review March 2014

 iDiscoverBox sends 3 cell phone accessories each month.  This is what I received for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3:  2 cases with kickstands and 1 USB wall charger plug-in.




 USB Wall Charger Plug-In ~ This may come in handy at work.  iDiscoverBox also sends a cell phone use tip each month.  This is the same tip I got last month.  




Black & White Silicone Case with Kickstand ~ I love cases with kickstands!  This case is heavy duty and really protects your phone.  It provides more protection on the front of the phone too!



Red & Black Plastic/Rubber Case with Kickstand ~ This case is very bold and eye-catching.  I haven't seen an off-centered kickstand, but it looks good.  I have a friend with the same model phone and I may give this one to him.  It looks a little too masculine for me.



I'm enjoying being able to switch out my cell phone cases.  Hopefully there will be a future shipment that includes a charging cable to go with the plug!  That would be ideal to have at work!  This is one of my smaller subscription boxes, but it is very affordable and practical.  If you have a smartphone, you need to subscribe to this company!  





No comments:

Post a Comment