Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review February 2015

Wow, this is my last Bulu Box Weight Loss in my year subscription!  Bulu Box Weight Loss sends health and weight loss samples each month to try.  My year subscription was half off, totaling $55.  This is the most affordable box I subscribe to.


 Each Bulu Box always has an information card detailing each item in the box.


 SPORTea ~ SPORTea is a green tea mix designed to boost your energy levels without the sugar or caffeine.  It fits your active, busy lifestyle while providing you with sustained energy, as opposed to drinks that just give you bursts of energy.  Key ingredients include Ginseng, Ginger, and Vitamin C.


 Zestra ~ This is a product for women that consists of botanical oils that help you feel aroused.  You can be romance-ready in just minutes.


 Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Crackers ~ I'm a big fan of Mediterranean snacks, especially the tapaz2go.  This is a gluten free cracker that's high in protein.  I think these taste really good.


K-Pax Energy ~ K-Pax Energy is a combination of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and caffeine designed to boost alertness and increase productivity.  It can also be used as a multivitamin.


 Smarty Pants Adult Multi Vitamins ~ I really enjoy these vitamins.  I'm not a big fan of swallowing massive pills, so the gummy option is great.  I think a lot of gummy vitamins have an odd taste or a grit to them.  Smarty Pants tastes good and there's no grit.  They also contain fiber and omega 3.  I'd definitely buy these!


The Good Bean Roasted Chickpea Snack ~ I've never had chickpeas as a snack.  They are very healthy, but I wasn't a big fan of the grainy consistency.  Flavor-wise, that tasted really good.  


Balance Bare Bar ~ This was my favorite item in the box!  Balance Bare is a new line from the Balance brand.  It's a snack alternative that provides natural energy.   


I wish Bulu Box had a snack only box.  I love the food items they send.  This has been an awesome subscription.  I've learned a lot more about health supplements and weight loss options through Bulu Box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment