Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ipsy Review February 2015

Ipsy is a subscription service that features a beauty samples and a cute makeup bag each month.  The is a mere $10, with free shipping.  For February, Ipsy is all about love, in all its wondrous forms and ways to express it.
We get two Ipsy bags in our household, one for me and one for my daughter.  This is my bag.  I've included a picture of Olivia's bag at the bottom.  Hers was completely different from mine.

 Joya Composition No. 1 Parfum ~ I got a travel-sized roll-on of perfume oil, which is not alcohol-based.  It has a very spicy fragrance with floral hints.


 Rob Scheppy for 'tini beauty ~ 'Pearl Fizz' is a powder eyeshadow designed by premier makeup artist Rob Scheppy (think Kim Kardashian).  Here is the perfect shade to highlight brow bones and illuminate inner eyes.  It's actually lighter than the picture.


 Cargo Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss ~ Ipsters received this mini is 'Anguilla', which is a pale pink.  I was really impressed with the color - it actually shows up and doesn't fade away.  It feels thick and covers well.


 Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504 ~ ($8)  I absolutely love it when I get makeup brushes in my boxes!  Brush 504 is made with synthetic hair and is 100% animal cruelty free.  It's coated with an antibacterial solution that results in minimal brush cleaning.  Use this with highlighter or bronzer to highlight your cheekbones.  


 ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder ~ I received 'Peach Bellini', which is a peachy pink shade.  I really like this and will be using it daily!  


The February bag is fuchsia, white, and grey.  The geometric design is fun and pleasing to the eye!  Overall, I think this month's Ipsy was a win.


The picture below is my daughter's Ipsy.  I just got her a subscription because I got tired of her taking all of my makeup.
Here's what was in her bag:
Creamy Lip Stain by City Color Cosmetics in 'Flirtini'
Professional Eye Lash Curler by Emite Make Up
Up All Night Volumizing Spray by Eva NYC
Fine Radiance Face Oil by Mitchell and Peach
BLUSH Cheek Powder by ModelCo in 'Cosmopolitan'


I love Olivia's eye lash curler.  It's $25 online.  I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment