Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lilee Review February 2015

#LoveLilee
The best packaged box has arrived!  Have you heard of Lilee yet?  Lilee is the brainchild of Beauty Box 5's Felicity Fromholz.  It's a women's lifestyle box full of wonderfully curated items that are both practical and indulgent.  


#LoveLilee
You can choose from 3 different subscription plans:
monthly - $49
4 months - $189
1 year - $399


#LoveLilee
This month Lilee sent us 7 items and 2 bonus minis.  The value of this box is more than $135!  I'm definitely high on #lileelove this Valentine's Day!


#rouxbeauty
Roux Anti-Aging Hair Serum Leave-In Treatment ~ ($11.99)  I received this in a Beauty Box 5 last year.  This is a great product.  I've bought three more bottles since then and am tickled to get another one!  I now use this everyday and love how it tames my hair.


#JaneTran
Jane Tran Clip and Bobby Pin Set ~ ($12.00)  LOVE this hair set!  The bobby pin sports a modern floral print with a rhinestone accent.  The clip looks like an animal print.  These were custom made for Lilee.  


#RabbitFootFern
 Rabbit Foot Fern Design Sassy Pencils ~ ($6 set of 3)  Another custom creation for Lilee!  This is a sampling of Rabbit Foot Fern's quirky pencils.  Each pencil has a sassy saying: "I Like Your Whole Face", "You're a Gem", and "You're Such a Super Lady".  I'm going to share these with the girls at work and quite possibly buy a couple more packs from this company.


#MulkLoves
Mulk Geometric Notebook and Card Set ~ ($17.00)  I make lists on a daily basis.  Now they just got an upgrade with these notebooks from Mulk.  One for work and one for my purse, plus a notecard.  The covers are part of Mulk's geometric design set.  Both notebooks have another print on the inside cover.  All are printed on recycled card stock.


#CattivaCosmetics
 Cattiva Retractable Waterproof Eye Liner ~ ($20.00)  This is a nice eyeliner!  I'm anxious to see how well it lasts throughout the day.  Cattiva uses a paraben-free, waterproof formula for this pencil.  It's very soft and glides on with little pressure.  


#TheGoodHippie
 The Good Hippie Thrive Toner ~ ($24.00)  This toner smells great!  It's 100% natural and vegan with frankincense, fennel, carrot seer, apple cider vinegar, and more.  The glass bottle has been hand painted and ships from Austin, TX.  The Thrive line is for mature skin.


#PalmettoDerma
 Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster & Restoration Serum ~ ($48.00)  So after reading the description for this product, I couldn't help but think that this is an invisible force field for your face!  It protects your skin from free radicals, fills in fine lines, and minimizes wrinkles.  I can't wait to try this out.


Lilee February 2015
Bonus Minis ~ I received both of these in previous BB5 boxes.  I ended up ordering the Juice Beauty stem cellular moisturizer because it's awesome!  I'm glad to get another travel-sized tube of this - it's so much easier to pack.  The GlamNatural is a good basic black mascara.


#LoveLilee
My second Lilee box was a win!  I cancelled my Socialbliss Style Box to get this and am so happy I did.  I love that I'm going to use everything in this box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment