Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Beauty Box 5 Review February 2015

Beauty Box 5 is celebrating a birthday this month!  The company has been in business for 3 years and they are celebrating with some festive items in our boxes.  I'm impressed with the number of full-sized products in this month's box!
#bb5


#BB5
 Every month, subscribers get 5 sample-sized and/or full-sized beauty products.  You have three subscription choices:
monthly - $12
quarterly - $30
yearly - $99
Shipping is free and boxes include a description card detailing your items.


#avon
 Avon Big Color Eye Pencil ~ ($3.49)   I'm tickled with the ease of eyeshadow pencils!  I've purchased several from Nicka K.  I believe these have been discontinued, but the product has great reviews.  It looks like Avon has replaced it with the Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil.  I received the color 'Sunkissed', which is a bronze shimmer.  The shadow feels very smooth and creamy.  It looks very vibrant and would be great for evening wear.


#Revlon
Revlon ColorStay Nail Enamel ~ ($3.99)  I got the shade, 'Velvet Rope'.  My picture makes it look red, but it's more of a wine color.  


#AbsoluteNY
Love Lip Balm from Absolute New York ~ ($5.00)  This is a fun lip balm to throw in your purse and keep your lips moisturized while you're on the go!  It smells sweet, glides on, and has a hint of color.  The formula is really nice; it hydrates, conditions, and feels so smooth!


#GlamGlow
GlamGlow Youth-Mud Tinglexfoliate Treatment ~ ($69 for 1.7 oz)  This was the only item that was not full-sized (boo hoo).  I think I've fallen in love with this product!  I really like face masks and this one is stupendous!  It contains volcanic rock, French sea clay, and active green tea leaf.  The smell is really pleasant and reminds me of licorice.  After 10 minutes of looking like Swamp Thing, your face will feel unbelievably soft and smooth!  I would love to see more from GlamGlow in future boxes (and in a Lilee box)!


#Marsk
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow ~ ($22.50)  Marsk is a luxury cosmetic company with locations in Sydney and London.  They specialize in natural, mineral-based products.  Subscribers received the 'Vanilla Frosting' shade in honor of BB5's birthday.  This is a beautiful iridescent shadow that feels like velvet.  I can't help but think 'fairy dust' because it's whimsical and beautiful!


#yourMinerals
BB5 Bonus ~ We also received a wonderful $20 gift card as a birthday gift from Beauty Box 5!  It's redeemable at yourMinerals, which is a Swedish makeup company.  I ordered the Double Ended Brush at $21.95 (to apply my mineral shadows from BB5 & Ipsy).  After shipping, taxes, and discount, I only paid $6.90!  They accept PayPal.


#BB5
All-in-all, Beauty Box 5 had a wonderful birthday box.  The GlamGlow is hands down my favorite item.  I'd love to see it in their shop.  Check out my BB5 Shop deal below.


Hask Macadamia Oil Bundle
Did you know BB5 has a shop where you can purchase cosmetics and hair products?  They also have great offers and discounts.  I was able to get the Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer for $32.50 thanks to an awesome sale.  I also took advantage of this Hask Macadamia Oil bundle offer for only $15!  It included:
Macadamia Oil Repairing Shampoo
Macadamia Oil Repairing Conditioner
Macadamia Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment
Macadamia Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
5 Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatments


I have enjoyed my Beauty Box 5 shipments and can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment