Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review January 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss sends a variety of weight loss and health samples every month.  I used a 50% off coupon to purchase a year-long subscription, making my total $55.
#GiveHealth


#MagneticMotivation
 Magnetic Motivation ~ This is a Bulu Box bonus item.  It's a magnetic poetry set that helps keep you motivated throughout the day.


 PreToxx ~ This is a lifestyle bonus item from Bulu Box.  You take this before drinking to help reduce hangover symptoms and support healthy liver function.  It uses natural ingredients and contains no caffeine or aspirin.


 Nutrex Research LIPO-6 Black Ultra Concentrate ~ This is an extreme fat burner.  It suppresses your appetite, increases metabolism, and ignites your energy.


 UMPH! Pre-Workout ~ UMPH! is a fruit punch flavored drink from Shapeology.  You take it prior to working out for a boost of power, speed, and endurance.


 Miracle Tree Organic Moringa Wellness Tea ~ I love Moringa and take it everyday!  It has done wonders for my neck and lower back pain.  I'm looking forward to trying this tea because it's apple cinnamon flavored and organic.


 Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Crackers ~ I'm a big fan of Mediterranean snacks, especially the tapaz2go.  This is a gluten free cracker that's high in protein.  I think these taste really good.


 NightFood ~ This is a great concept for those who get hungry later in the evening (like me).  It's formulated to support better sleep and satisfy your sweet craving.  The flavor is called 'Cookies n' Dreams'.


#GiveHealth
I've been happy with my Bulu Box shipments.  They really try to send a variety of items that support weight loss.  I think the magnet set was a great bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment