Thursday, January 29, 2015

Socialbliss Style Box Review January 2015

The Socialbliss Style Box is women's accessory box full of on trend items.  There are several subscription plans that average around $45 a month.  You can get accurate prices on their website.  


 This is my last Style Box.  I've decided not to renew my subscription.  I have had a year of some great boxes, but am wanting to try some different subscriptions.  Currently, I love Little Lace Box and Lilee! 


 The information card describes each item and lists the retail price.


 Mix & Match Mini Manis by Ciate ~ ($16)  These two mini bottles of polish are very unique.  They are Caviar Pearls in shades, "Cupids Arrow" and "Frost Yourself".  The beads give your nails a 3D effect.


 "Bounded in Bliss" Notebook by Denik ~ ($10)  I like these mini Denik notebooks.  I'm still using the last one I received from Socialbliss.  


 Beauty Bliss Bag by Jacki Designs ~ ($16)  My mini Ciate polish bottles fit perfectly in this small bag.  It would be great for carrying jewelry in when traveling.


 Crafted Pave Luxe Necklace ~ ($24)  This is a necklace and earring set.  My variation is silver-toned.  I like the look of the barrel pendant.  


 The Studio Bag by Madison West ~ ($45)  Subscribers received this bag in either red, white, or black.  The crossbody even has a mirror on the inside flap.  Even though this is small, I think it will hold a lot because of its design.


I'm kind of sad that I'm not renewing this box, but my interests are leaning to different subscriptions that have a wider variety of items.  If my budget allows, I may resubscribe in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    expertratedreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.
    healthguidereviews

    ReplyDelete