Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ipsy Review January 2015

Let's see how Ipsy decided to start the new year.  Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription service that sends sample and/or full-sized beauty products.
#Ipsy


Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow
 Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow ~ I've tried Pacifica products before and this is my favorite one so far.  It feels silky and covers well.  I received the color, "Treasure", which is a brown-based shade good for highlighting.  Pacifica products are 100% vegan and cruelty free.

  
Hikari Mechanical Eye Liner
 Hikari Mechanical Eye Liner ~ You can use this eye liner to define your eyes or smudge it to create a smoky effect.  Ipsters received the shade, "Storm", which is a slate gray.  I had difficulties getting this to show up.  I had to press really hard, which I don't like applying pressure around my eye area.  Even after pressing really hard, the liner was faint.  However, after looking at Hikari's website, it looks as though they have some great products in awesome colors.


Manna Kadar Sheer Glo
 Manna Kadar Sheer Glo ~ I'll probably save this for summertime.  You can either mix Sheer Glo with your foundation or apply it alone.  I love the idea of mixing this with lotion.  I liked how this product added a shimmer to my face.


La Fresh Eco Beauty Good Day Moisturizer
 La Fresh Eco Beauty Good Day Moisturizer ~ The La Fresh Eco Beauty line gives us a natural moisturizer with cucumber, aloe, licorice root, grape seed, and more.  I like the coverage, but am not a big fan of the cucumber scent.  My favorite La Fresh products are the waterproof makeup remover wipes.


Malin & Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
 Malin & Goetz Mojito Lip Balm ~ I'm loving this Mojito lip balm!  My lips are always dry and this lip gel is very moisturizing.  It also treats chapped lips and has a great shine to it.  The rest of their products look awesome and I'd love to try more from this company.


#Ipsy
Ipsy's Fresh Start has nice moisturizing products for that fresh-faced feeling.  I'd love to try the Pacifica shadow in a different color.  The makeup case is awesome because it's Kentucky colors: blue on one side and white on the other!  My daughter's Ipsy had an eyeshadow brush and lip gloss instead of the Sheer Glo and eyeliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment