Saturday, January 10, 2015

Beauty Box 5 Review January 2015

The first Beauty Box 5 of 2015 has arrived!  We are open to fresh possibilities this year.  Beauty Box 5 starts 2015 off with some nice cosmetic and body care samples.  My yearly subscription is $99, but you can also choose to pay the monthly fee of $12 or quarterly for $30.
#bb5


#bb5
 The information card lists each item, which I really enjoy reading.


Coastal Scents Eye Shadow
 Coastal Scents Eye Shadow ~ This is a mini-palette of eyeshadows from Coastal Scents.  Subscribers received assorted colors.  I got "Solar Flare", "Vibrant Green", Vibrant Plum", and "Capri Blue".  They are a little too bright for me, but I'm sure my daughter will love them.


Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout
 The Gold Standard Masacara by Ultraflesh ~ This mascara gives you dramatic, thicker lashes.  The wand has a plastic brush, which helps separate lashes.


Garnier Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo
 Garnier Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo ~ Created for normal hair, this shampoo strengthens hair with grapefruit antioxidants and proteins.  It smells great and is gentle enough for everyday use.


Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Wash
 Softsoap Nutri Serums Body Wash ~ At first I thought this was hand sanitizer, but it's body wash.  This item is infused with nutrient rich Softening Serum Pearls.  I received the "Moisture Retaining with Omegas 3 & 6" line.  This product was released in 2009. 


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips
 Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips ~ Yay, a full-sized product!  I got "Stripe Tease", which is a red and black striped pattern.  You just peel, stick, and shape.  They last up to 10 days and can be removed with polish remover.  A cuticle stick, mini file, and buffer are also included.


#BB5Fave
I think my favorite pick is the box of polish strips from Sally Hansen.  I'm also looking forward to using the shampoo and body wash.  I always enjoy going through my Beauty Box 5 and love trying new products.  I'm also waiting an order I placed in their shop.  They had a great 50% off sale last week.  Being able to buy cosmetics and more is really convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment