Friday, January 2, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review October 2014

Time to learn about some new health/weight loss products!  Bulu Box offers a weight loss subscription box full of samples to benefit your health.
 There's always an information card about each product and usually some Bulu Box exclusive deals.


 Power Pak Pudding Fit & Lean ~ I received the Vanilla pudding in a previous box.  This is the Dutch Chocolate flavored pudding.  It's high in protein, with only 100 calories.  The pudding is gluten, sugar, and lactose free.  The vanilla had a bitter aftertaste and I'm not sure that this is the right product for me.


 Scivation Psycho ~ Here is a three-stage formula designed to maximize your workout and give you optimal mental and physical performance.  This is the Apple Asylum flavor.  Sounds promising.


 Serengeti Chamomile Blend Tea ~ Serengeti Tea Company has created the ultimate tea experience - the tea stick.  This is so convenient in that you don't need a spoon because of the shape of the product.  The stick itself stirs the tea after it has steeped.  The chamomile blend has a flowery, fruity flavor.  I'd like to try the pomegranate white tea as well.


 Smarty Pants Adult Multi Vitamins ~ I really enjoy these vitamins.  I'm not a big fan of swallowing massive pills, so the gummy option is great.  I think a lot of gummy vitamins have an odd taste or a grit to them.  Smarty Pants tastes good and there's no grit.  They also contain fiber and omega 3.  I'd definitely buy these!


 BiPro Whey Protein Isolate ~ This is a whey protein isolate that is flavored with real cocoa.  It helps to build and repair muscles and maintain a healthy weight.  It's easy to digest.  I'll let my husband try this!


 Simple Being Simple Diet ~ Inside are 2 capsules that aid with weight loss.  It has 4 key ingredients, green coffee bean, African mango, acai, and resveratrol.  Simple Diet boosts your metabolism and energy.  You take one to two capsules a day.


October's Bulu Box has probably been my least favorite because I'm not a big protein powder person and I didn't like the pudding.  My favorite items were the Smarty Pants vitamins and Serengeti Tea.  Even though this wasn't my favorite shipment, I still enjoy the Bulu Box concept.  For $10 a month, you really can't go wrong with this subscription.

1 comment: