Friday, January 2, 2015

Bulu Box Weight Loss Review November 2014

There's an awesome protein bar in the November Bulu Box Weight Loss!  Most of my lunch selections have come from items I've found out about through Bulu Box.  Subscriptions are $10 a month, however they offer discounts on a frequent basis.
 Inside were cards for some Bulu Box holiday bundles, a $100 voucher for www.nakedwines.com, and a $4 workout coupon from www.fitasapro.com.


 Twinlabs CleanSeries Veggie Protein ~ This protein powder is designed for vegetarian athletes.  It's vanilla flavored.  I'll have my husband try this.


 Probium Multi Blend 12B ~ The Multi Blend version of Probium is a delayed release veggie capsule that helps protect probiotics from stomach acid.  It's gluten-free, non-dairy, and non-GMO.  


 OxyLife Royal Flush ~ This eliminate constipation and helps with bowel movement.  It helps your system eliminate toxins and poison and stimulates the large intestine.  


 DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 ~ Here is a peach-flavored dissolvable tablet that melts in your mouth.  It provides 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, which is essential for bone formation.  It also supports immune and cellular health.  I love the taste!  This is very easy to take.


 Complete Nutrition Green Coffee Bean Extract ~ Green Coffee Bean Extract is a pure source of chlorogenic acid.  It's thought to aid in weight loss.  Bulugans received 60 tablets, which could last from one month to two months depending on dosage.  I'll read up more on green coffee beans before I try these.


 Supreme Protein Accelerate Morning Bar ~ I love this bar!  It is very filling and tasty.  I received Vanilla Almond, which has a sweet nutty flavor.  


What do you think of Bulu Box?  My favorites this month were the Supreme Protein Accelerate Morning Bar and the DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3.  I know I'll also use the Probium and Royal Flush at some point.  I definitely enjoy receiving samples at home instead of trying to figure out products at the nutrition store.  Very convenient!

1 comment: