Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lilee Free Gifts

Upon subscribing to Lilee, I took advantage of an offer from Beauty Box 5 for a piece of jewelry worth $50.  It was shipped separately from the actual Lilee box and arrived yesterday.  
 I received this gorgeous statement necklace!  It is well constructed and looks great.



Lilee caught a billing error, which charged me twice for the same box.  They immediately notified me via email and quickly refunded the charge.  The email also stated I would get a jewelry gift valued at $50 for the inconvenience.  I was really surprised and pleased with how well they handled this mistake.  Check out my earrings and midi ring below.
 The earrings are a frosted gold with light turquoise/aqua stones and embellishments.  They are a little heavy, but I can't wait to wear them!


This is a gold toned midi ring with a tear drop design.  It's dainty and subtle.  It actually fits on my pinky, so I've got two different options for wearing it.



I love my jewelry and am looking forward to the February box!

No comments:

Post a Comment