Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Little Lace Box Review January 2015

My most favorite subscription box arrived today!  Let's take a look into January's Little Lace Box.
 Do you see how big my LLB is?  This is the third time I've received a huge box from them because all of the items wouldn't fit in their standard box.  


 January's box was inspired by Downton Abbey and curated around the theme "The Dining Car".  This is an exquisite box filled with some stunning items.  The three sisters behind this company are truly gifted when it comes to curation.  I'm already looking forward to next month - I've got a great cover of "Rainbow Connection" by Jason Mraz!


The value of this box is over $125.  A yearly subscription is $383.90, which averages to about $32 a box!  


 How to Be a Lady ~ ($16.99)  This is a contemporary guide to common courtesy by Candace Simpson-Giles. I swear every instruction in this book needs to be created as memes and blasted through social media sites so the masses may learn how to function properly.  I will read this cover to cover, and what a nice custom book jacket!


 Lucy B's Roll-on Perfume Oil ~ ($16.99)  I received Royal Egyptian Amber & Honeysuckle from Lucy B's Apothecary.  This is a great bold scent that isn't overpowering.  Honeysuckle, peach, and jasmine flowers add to the exotic fragrance.


 Royal Apothic Bubble Cream ~ ($18.99)  I do believe this is my favorite item in the box!  I just used up the rest of my Three Sisters soap and tried this out tonight.  It smells wonderful and has hints of lemon, magnolia, and peach.  It foams well and feels so moisturizing.  I may have to try more from Royal Apothic.



 Beekman 1802 Authentic Hand-forged Britannia Fruit Spoon ~ ($19.99)  This is my second favorite item!  It's beautiful, front and back.  It's hand-forged by a blacksmith with Britannia metal from an 18th century spoon mold.  Beekman 1802's unique piece has been featured in House Beautiful and The New York Times.

  
 Downton Abbey Hair Jewelry ~ ($24.00)  I'm so glad that LLB included a specific Downton Abbey item.  Lady Mary is one of my favorite TV characters.  Definitely looking forward to wearing these Edwardian style pins.  (Support public broadcasting!)


 Siena Tea Collection Tea for One ~ ($29.99)  There's something quaint and comforting about this set.  I received the green and brown set.  It has a high gloss finish.  LLB did an excellent job packaging this delicate tea for one.


Capital Bee Raw Holly Honey ~ ($7.00, 3oz.)  This sweet and soft honey comes from Capital Bee in Savannah, Georgia.  It's derived from the White Holly Flower and includes the honeycomb.  You'll find yourself wanting more of this; luckily you can purchase a 12oz jar!


Ladies, this is one of the best subscription boxes on the market!  The curation has been well-planned for every box.  I love how Little Lace Box pays attention to the smallest of details and how they tie all of their pieces together.  


1 comment:

  1. I wanted this box so much..I am a total tea drinker..and missed out! Great reviews and looking forward to getting it shortly

    ReplyDelete