Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lilee Review December 2014 / January 2015

#lileelove
2015 brings a new box for fashionistas.  It's called Lilee and is full of beauty and lifestyle products thoughtfully curated for the everyday woman.  I love Felicity Fromholz's idea to make the box reusable and unbranded.  



Lilee December 2014 January 2015
Lilee offers three subscription options: monthly - $49, 4 months for $189, and one year for $499.   Shipping is free!  Above is a letter from Lilee, letting subscribers know that we'll receive one-of-a-kind finds and items from exceptional brands.  I subscribed with a code from Beauty Box 5 and was supposed to get a piece of jewelry worth $50 as a perk.  The Lilee Facebook page states that this will ship separately.  


#lileelove
The information card details each item and lists its value.  Lilee is doing a two month roll out of its first box.  Some boxes were delivered in December, but I believe most shipped out January 8th.


#rachaelcreative
 You're a Gem Greeting Card ~ ($4)  This handmade card was designed by Rachael Evans on high quality cardstock.  It came with a brown craft envelope.  You can find more from this designer in her Etsy store, "rachaelcreative".  Lilee is all about giving and sharing.  When you decide to up-cycle your box with a gift for a friend, you now have a beautiful notecard to include with it!


#cultcosmetics
 Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish ~ ($9.99)  I received a beautiful lavender shade called, "The Roxy".  It gets its name from the nightclub on Sunset strip.  These polishes are vegan-friendly and made in California.  This thick polish only requires one coat for great coverage.


#mybeautytea
 Loose Tea from My Beauty Tea ~ ($8.50)  I'm not a fan of hot tea, but this looks and smells so good that I'm actually excited to try this!  I got the 'Pink Blossom' Sencha Green Tea blend.  It's a mixture of Chinese green teas, elderberries, French lavender flowers, pink pepper, and more.  I've never seen tea this colorful or fragrant!


#mybeautytea
 Manatea Infuser ~ ($11.50)  How cute is this loose tea infuser?  His name is Fred and he's from My Beauty Tea.  Fred hangs out in your cup and is made from food-safe silicone.  I think I'll take Fred to work and have him brighten up my day!


#purlisse
 pur-lisse our-protect essential daily moisturizer ~ ($55)  Wow!  This is a full-sized product, worth more than the actual cost of the Lilee box!  I've received pur-lisse before and really liked it.  I'm going to save this for summer because of the spf 30 sunscreen, (plus I just bought Juice Beauty moisturizer from BB5).  This moisturizer is light-weight and contains the Lotus Lupine 5 complex, which nourishes, revitalizes, and protects.


#mirabella
 Mirabella Perfecting Powder ~ ($32)  I fell in love with Laura Mercier's Invisible Loose Setting Powder last month.  Getting this is great timing, because my sample is almost gone!  I've completely stopped using foundation and powder in exchange for setting powder.  It's great not having foundation and powder rub off on my clothes.  I've already tried this out and love it.  It gets rid of my shine, sets my makeup, and makes my face feel great!


#jesseandco
 Gold Bar Necklace from Jesse & Co. ~ ($40)  This product was custom made for Lilee.  The word "curated" is hammered on a gold-plated bar.  I can't wait to pair it with more gold necklaces.  I've been wanting a bar necklace!  Note the cute packaging featuring Miss Lilee Quinn.


 Bonus Minis ~ Inside the pink Lilee box were two bonus samples.  I got an Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment and Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer.  I plan on treating my hair tomorrow and using the moisturizer at night!


#lileelove
According to the prices on the information card, this box is valued at $158.99!  I'm a little bummed over not receiving my two jewelry gifts, but overall, I'm very pleased with this box.  I believe this subscription features a storyline with Lilee and her friends Misa, Rayan, Nikka, and Kenna.  Definitely looking forward to future boxes and hope they can keep up the great curation!  Leave your thoughts about Lilee in the comments below.  

1 comment:

  1. if you look on amazon the manitee is for under 3.50..there is also a titanic a lemon, and a sea diver

    ReplyDelete