Monday, June 1, 2015

1Up Box Review May 2015

Even Sidekicks need a 1Up!  So far 1Up Box has brought us heroes and villains, and now they are recognizing the sidekicks this month.  


1Up Box is a newer subscription company that caters to the nerdier crowd.  Subscription plans are: 1-month - $18.92, 3-months - $55.26, and 6-months - $107.52.


1Up Box Collectible Pin
 1Up Box Collectible Pin ~ The May 2015 pin features a wondrous boy who looks ready for action.


 Jack of Hearts Decal ~ I consider this more of a Jake of Hearts!  Nice artwork.


Love My Sidekick Wristband
 Love My Sidekick Wristband ~ I believe subscribers received this rubber bracelet in different colors.  I think this is perfect for a dog or cat owner, maybe even a parent.


Sidekick Dog Tag
 Sidekick Dog Tag ~ Ryker loves dog tags.  This little item will get plenty of use.  It's two-sided with a boy wonder on the front and a cape on the back.  


Fist Bump T-Shirt
 Fist Bump T-Shirt ~ Yoshi and BMO look like they're getting ready to fight - Tron style.  This is a nice mash-up 1Up Box exclusive shirt.


Beep Boop Drawstring Backpack
 Beep Boop Drawstring Backpack ~ This is my favorite item in the box, primarily for the awesome design on the bag.  I'm at a loss for words on this one ;-)

  
BMO Plush
 Adventure Time BMO Plush ~ We love some Adventure Time at our house!  Ryker just met Jeremy Shada (Finn) at Megacon and got his autograph.  The BMO plush is his favorite item this month.  I hope someone out there is working on making a real-life BMO!


This has been my favorite 1Up Box to date.  Kudos to their graphic artist(s)!  Great designs and great items!

No comments:

Post a Comment