Saturday, June 6, 2015

Target Beauty Box Summer 2015

My Target Beauty Box arrived within the same week of ordering!  Every season, Target selects trending beauty items and sends these samples for only $7.
#Beauty Box


#TargetStyle
 Target selected five items for the summer box.  The descriptions are listed above.  Customers also received a $3 off coupon on a beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target.


Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
 Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads ~ This sample pack includes 3 polish remover pads.  One pad cleans all 10 nails.  This looks like an easier way to take your polish off.  It also contains botanical oils that strengthen and nourish your nails.


SinfulColors Professional Nail Color
 SinfulColors Professional Nail Color ~ This nail polish is designed for the long haul and has a chip-resistant formula.  I received the shade, 'Sail la Vie', which is a light blue.  I think my daughter will like this.


Olay Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream
 Olay Regenerist Luminous HydraSwirl Eye Cream ~ Hello, where have you been all of my life?  This little miracle worker reduces the appearance of dark circles and brightens the eye area.  It also helps with puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.


Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick
 Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick ~ This is a very moisturizing lip stick made with a wax-free gel technology.  I received the shade, 'Gladiolus', which is a vibrant red.  All 20 shades in this line are named after flowers.  I do believe my daughter has already taken this!  The back of the advertisement has a $1 off coupon and a chance to receive a $5 gift card.


Fekkai Professional Hair Care
 Fekkai Professional Hair Care ~ This is a two-part mist that protects hair and adds shine.  You spray this on your hair prior to sun exposure.  It contains UV filters that protect from sun damage.  It also smooths and controls frizz.  I can't really place the smell, maybe a little bit of sunflower and citrus.  


#BeautyBox
I love Target's seasonal Beauty Boxes!  I'm most excited about the Olay Regenerist Eye Cream.  That may be a future purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment