Monday, June 1, 2015

Marvel Collector Corps Review April 2015

Let's look inside the inaugural Marvel Collector Corps box!  I was so excited when Marvel announced this bimonthly box.  Any collaboration between Marvel and Funko has to be great.
 This is the first look inside the box.  I like the Avengers comic panels inside and how the patch and pin were presented.


 The first Collector Corps box is Avengers themed.  It's just in time for the release of Avengers Age of Ultron.  Collectors received a patch with Ultron and a pin with Captain America.


Guardians Team-Up Comic Book #1
 Guardians Team-Up #1 Comic Book ~ Collectors received a variant edition featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers!  The cover was created by artist Nick Bradshaw.


Funko Marvel Ultron Dorbz Vinyl
 Funko Marvel Dorbz Vinyl Figure ~ The Dorbz line is adorable.  All of the figures feature closed eyes and a happy smile.  Their bodies kinda remind me of the Weebles.  


Funko Marvel Hulkbuster Pop Vinyl
 Funko Marvel Hulkbuster Pop Vinyl ~ This is a Collector Corps exclusive item!  Even though I've  seen these for sale online, it's nice to know we got first stab at them.


Captain America vx. Ultron T-Shirt
 Avengers T-Shirt ~ I got the Captain America vs Ultron version of the shirt!  I like the blue on grey. I'd love to see a women's cut in future boxes.


I think this was a great shipment for $25.  June's box will feature Ant Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment