Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pokecrate Review May 2015

The May 2015 Pokecrate arrived today.  Pokecrate is $15.99 a month, plus shipping.


 Keychain ~ This is the third keychain I've received from Pokecrate.  This one has Tauros on it.  Since I'm a Taurus, I like this one!


 Loose Cards and Coin ~ My loose cards included an energy card, Claw Fossil Trainer, and Clamperi.


 Loose Cards ~ These cards came in a hard plastic cover.  I got Dusknoir and Misty's Seadra.


Blaziken Promo
 Loose Card ~ This card came in its own case.  It's a promo card, Blaziken, from the 2006 OP series 1.


Snorlax Puppet
 Snorlax Puppet ~ This is a small hand puppet of Snorlax.  It was well packaged with tag.  My son loves it!


Pokemon Roaring Skies
 Pokemon Roaring Skies Pack ~ We got a new series pack of cards!  I've taken a picture of what was inside and posted below.  Feel free to use the code for the online game!


Pokemon Roaring Skies

Pokemon Roaring Skies


No comments:

Post a Comment