Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gizmo Crate Review September 2014

Here is my review of the September 2014 Gizmo Crate.  It was late, but I did prefer this month over last month's box.  Gizmo Crate sends technology related gadgets and foodie items for as low as $29 a box.  They have been in a shipping and communication slump lately and I'm hoping they can pull themselves out of it because there is a high demand for this type of box.  



 Kashi Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar ~ This sounds really good.  It also has chia, which is very good for your digestive system.  I'd tell you how it tastes, but I think one of my kids has already nabbed it.


 Peanut M&M's ~ Not much I can say about this, except that I do like them!  Once again, I think my kids took this full-sized package.


Auxiliary Cable
 Auxiliary Cable ~ This is the second auxiliary cable I have received from Gizmo Crate.  I like the flattened cable - it seems more durable.  Now I have one for the car and for work.  


Minecraft Stickers
 Minecraft Stickers ~ My children love Minecraft!  Ryker loved this sticker sheet.  I'm sure he will find somewhere to put these.  


Sports Armband
 Armband ~ My phone is too big for this (Galaxy Note 3), but my husband's phone, daughter's phone, and son's iPod fit perfectly in it.  This is a very practical and useful item.  It also has a key holder slot.


SOZ Headphones
 SOZ Headphones ~ I've never heard of this brand, but they work and sound really good, so I won't complain!  They are well cushioned around the ears and quite comfortable - not too heavy.  I hope they hold up well.  


Gizmo Crate has a great concept.  I wish they could find some good technology-driven partners.  They also need to send their customers more email updates when shipments get delayed.  Stop promising ship dates that never happen, instead project an estimated date and keep your customers informed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment