Sunday, November 30, 2014

Quarterly Co. Nina Garcia Box Review November 2014 #NGQ04

The #NGQ04 from fashion expert Nina Garcia has arrived!  This box was curated with the idea of looking good while keeping warm.  Quarterly Co. offers this box for $100 and the approximate value of #NGQ04 is $260!

#NGQ04
 I think this box has a very edgy feel to it and is perfect for those in their 20's and 30's.  Tell me your thoughts in the comments.



Laundress Sweater Comb
 Sweater Comb from The Laundress ~ ($18)  If you are going to spend a lot of money on a nice sweater, you should also be able to care for it properly.  This is a useful tool to have on hand when your favorite sweater begins to pill.  I'm glad I got this!


Pantone Universe Mug #549
 Pantone Universe Mug ~ (approx $16)  I received Pantone's 549, Pale Blue shade from the original primary mug collection.  Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I'll probably take it to work and enjoy some hot chocolate while talking about Pantone's color of the year with co-workers.  ;-)


RGB Polish Deep
 Polish from RGB Cosmetics ~ ($18) I received the shade, Deep, which is a lush, dark, eggplant hue.  I'll try this out later tonight!


Rue Gembon Ear Jackets
 Rue Gembon Ear Jackets ~ (approx $50)  After visiting the Rue Gembon website, I now know a little more about ear jackets, ear cuffs, and hand bracelets!  My earrings are categorized as ear jackets because both the fronts and earring backs are adorned with details and gems.  Subscribers also received a 20% coupon for a Rue Gembon purchase.  I'm thinking about purchasing the Celia ear jackets with it!


Ballin Beanie
Ballin Beanie by Brian Lichtenberg ~ ($48)  This is a fun piece!  I'm going to enjoy wearing this beanie with my puffy jacket, while channeling my inner Miley!  I definitely prefer Ballin over some of Brian's other collections.  Great choice!


Progenius Treatment Oil by Nude
 Nude's Progenius Treatment Oil ~ ($39 for .5oz)  This face oil was crafted with omega 3, 6, 7, and 9.  I can't wait to try this!  I consider it an extreme moisturizer with anti-aging benefits.  You apply 2-3 drops after cleansing both day and night.  It can be used alone, before moisturizer, or under foundation for a smoother application.  Don't forget to apply to your neck!


Deux Lux Circle Messenger Bag
 Deux Lux Circle Messenger Bag ~ ($75)  This bag is awesome!  I got the grey messenger with a coordinating strap.  It looks just like the Joplin Circle Messenger, but with a different strap.  I like the compact size and bohemian feel!  Deux Lux is a Peta approved vegan company.  Their mascot is a chocolate lab named Dylan and can be seen on the lining inside the bag.


#NGQ04
I've waited awhile for this box and definitely enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to using all of the items in my #NGQ04.  Hopefully Nina will continue to curate for Quarterly Co. because her boxes are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment