Sunday, November 16, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review October 2014

Last month I said I'd love to have a new wallet and scarf and Socialbliss delivered!  A month-to-month subscription costs $39.95, plus shipping.  They also have 3-month, 6-month, and 1-year plans that allow you to save a little money.  Once subscribed, you will get a box that values over $100 full of on-trend items that are fashion and beauty related.


#TheStyleBox


#TheStyleBox#TheStyleBox
 To follow your bliss, one must travel.  #TheStyleBox provides essentials that can go with you as you travel the world.


Nabi Nail Lacquer Matte White
 Matte-Hatter Matte Polish by Nabi ~ ($3.50) This is a different concept.  When applied over any shiny polish, your nails will take on a matte look.  I can't wait until I get the time to play with this product!


Denik
 Grab-N-Go Bliss Book by Denik ~ ($10) The next time someone tells me I can't wear white this time of year, I'm going to whip this book out and quote the cover!  This is the perfect size for my purse and will hold all of my crazy thoughts and lists.  


#TheStyleBox
 Wrist-Bliss Watch by Varsales ~ ($45) My new white watch is going to look great with some UK blue!  Go Cats!  #BBN  This is a white metallic watch with gold and rhinestone accents.  It definitely makes a bold statement.


Jon & Liz Hats Petal Print Scarf
 Traveling Scarf by Papillon ~ ($22) This is the Petal Print Scarf found on Jon & Liz Hats website.  I'm so happy I got this color because it will match so much.  The 'How To' for this states to tie in a bow, which I've never done, but it looks really good.


#TheStyleBox
Convertible Clutch by Silverake ~ ($35) You can use this as either a clutch or wallet!  It is really roomy with four separate compartments.  There are plenty of credit card slots and a generous coin area.  This is designed for the organized shopper.  You can easily find your bills, credit cards, coupons, and reward cards.  


#TheStyleBox
#TheStyleBox always gives me something to look forward to each month.  I can't wait to switch wallets and wear my new scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment