Sunday, November 16, 2014

SporkPack Review October 2014

SporkPack is a fun box for those who enjoy their kitchens.  I'm taking a break from this subscription because I'm saving money for the holiday season.  Hopefully, I can renew my subscription after the holidays.  In every box is a combination of food and kitchen gadgets.  



Choco-Pie
 Choco-Pie ~ Haha, it's fluffy!  The chocolate delicacy of Korea!  I can't wait to try this controversial chocolate cake and marshmallow treat.


Lucas Salsagheti
 Lucas Salsagheti ~ This candy is shaped like spaghetti noodles and tastes like watermelon.  My daughter has already called dibs on it.


That's it. Fruit Bar
 That's it.  Fruit Bar ~ This looks good and sounds so healthy.  This bar has no added sugar or preservatives.  It's all-natural, gluten-free, kosher, and vegan.  Hopefully it retained the natural sweetness from the fruit.


180 Snacks Blueberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch
 180 Snacks Blueberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch ~ I've tried this brand before, but it was a different product.  It was really good, and I have high hopes that this will be too!  This product has a great health factor because it is all-natural, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, kosher, and vegan.


Crunchy Rice Rollers
 Crunchy Rice Rollers ~ These look weird and bland, however the reviews on Amazon make them a little more appealing.  Most say that they are sweet and have a good flavor.  The rice rollers are low fat, low in sodium, cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and vegan.  


Kikkerland Handheld Pepper Grinder
 Kikkerland Handheld Pepper Grinder ~ This is a compact, one-handed pepper grinder.  You can also fill it with rock salt.  My husband will enjoy this with his eggs!


OGGI Spring Loaded Tea Infuser
OGGI Spring Loaded Tea Infuser ~ This is a stainless steel, spring loaded tea infuser.  It's easy to load or scoop the loose tea.  The wand design makes it even easier to stir and mix the tea.


I'm going to miss my SporkPack subscription.  I have greatly enjoyed all of the food selections they curated.  A month-to-month subscription is $29.95, plus $6 shipping.  There are three-month and six-month purchasing options that save you some money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment