Sunday, November 30, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review November 2014


#TheStyleBox
 The Style Box from Socialbliss is a box I look forward to every month.  It's $39.95 plus shipping.  They do offer other subscription plans, which lowers the cost.  Socialbliss always send out a box with a value of at least $100.  I have been building quite a handbag collection since subscribing!



T + J Designs
 There was a designer spotlight this month on T + J Designs.  I love the piece that was selected from the designer!  Check it out below.


Socialbliss Style Box
 Socialbliss does an excellent job describing their items and explaining how to use them.  


 The Bravado Bracelet ~ ($12)  This bracelet would look great on the right wrist.  It's a little too big for me.  


 Carnelian Semi Precious Stone Ring ~ ($14)  This ring is so simple, that I love it!  It's very smooth and light.  I think I'll be wearing this a lot.


Mark. On the Dot Lip Gloss
 Mark On the Dot Lip Palette ~ ($16)  I'm sliding this in my new purse.  This is an Avon product that offers up a variety of lip gloss shades.  With nine colors, you can wear each individually or layer them to get a different shade.  


T + J Silver Tassel Necklace
 Silver Tassel Necklace from T + J ~ ($68)  I love this necklace and will get a lot of use out of it.  I like how it can be worn in a variety of ways.  I've got lots of black shirts that this will coordinate with.  The necklace is 47 inches long and feels very sturdy.


Antik Kraft
 Fringed Bag by Antik Kraft ~ ($40)  Subscribers either received this bag in black or brown.  I'm glad I got brown!  It's a great size - not too big and not too small.  This will probably accompany me to my next concert!  


Socialbliss Style Box
The necklace, ring, and bag really made this box for me.  #TheStyleBox continues to be a subscription I anticipate.  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment