Sunday, November 16, 2014

iDiscoverBox Review September 2014

I'm acquiring quite the collection of cell phone covers!  This month I received 2 phone cases and a pair of earbuds from iDiscoverBox.  My subscription plan lets me get 3 items for my cell phone every month for only $9.99!


 Metallic Red Hard Plastic Case ~ I received this case in my June box, but I will give it to my daughter's friend who has a Note 3.  It does look better in person than in the picture.




Phone Case ~ I received this case in my July box.  I will admit that I'm a little bummed about this month's box.  However, I will save this for a Christmas present add-on for my children's music teacher.


Zizo Earbuds ~ With four people in my family, we are always using (and losing) earbuds!  My son has already taken this set!  


This has not been my favorite shipment from iDiscoverBox.  I plan on giving away my cases, but knowing that I can use one as a Christmas gift helps!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey - I'm curious. Have you been getting charged for iDiscoverBox again? I purchased 1 box in August 2014 and then cancelled. All of a sudden I got charged in December and now again in January. The web site is gone, they are just gone. I cannot find any contact information to get ahold of anyone. I can't be the only one this is happening to?

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete