Monday, September 29, 2014

SporkPack Review September 2014

If you enjoy cooking and unique foods, you should try SporkPack.  For as little as $25.84 a month, you can receive a kitchen gadget and/or cooking essential and a number of treats to enjoy.

Monthly Subscription Boxes
 September's menu features two handy kitchen utensils and two snacks.  The total value for this box is  $44.21 and I paid $28.34.  I'm pleased with the value of this box.



Himalania Dark Chocolate Goji Berries
 Himalania Dark Chocolate Goji Berries ~ ($5.68)  Two super foods in one product!  Goji berries and cacao have many health benefits.  This tastes really good and I can definitely see myself ordering more!


Nature's All Foods Freeze-Dried Organic Corn
Nature's All Foods Freeze-Dried Organic Corn ~ ($9.27)  I'll be snacking on these at work.  The only ingredient: organic corn!  No coloring, no preservatives, no added sugar.  This product is vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, and certified USDA organic.  The corn kernels have a great, naturally sweet taste.


OGGI Ceramic Sugar & Creamer Set
OGGI Ceramic Sugar & Creamer Set ~ ($14.79)  I'm not a coffee drinker, so I will probably give this away.  This is a small-sized set, which is nice because the sugar and milk won't go to waste.  


OGGI Double Bubble Hand Blown Glass Oil and Vinegar Cruet
OGGI Double Bubble Hand Blown Glass Oil and Vinegar Cruet ~ ($14.17)  I really like this product.  My family loves vinegar on their sandwiches and I like oil and vinegar in my salads.  The design is interesting and fun.  Hopefully, I can get both liquids in without making a mess.


Subscription Boxes
I almost like the food products more than the utensils!  I love finding healthy foods that taste great and both food items are delicious.  SporkPack offers three different subscription options: monthly, 3-months, and 6-months.  Any thoughts on this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment